Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yuck


You know how they say all good things must come to an end? Well they do. Apparently as of today. For 5 1/2 months Mom and I have had a perfectly good arrangement. I get hungry, she feeds me the wonderful sugary LIQUIDY goodness that is breast milk. Today I get hungry, she feeds me, then straps me into my high chair. “Oh goody” I think, “time to play with my blocks or crunch on some ice!” (These are the things that normally happen in the high chair.) But nooooooo! Next thing I know she’s pushing a spoon full of some green mush at me and as I open my mouth in shock she shoves it in. Avacodo she calls it. More like gloppy gook I say. I don’t know, it didn’t taste like much but boy did it feel funny in my mouth. I didn’t like the way it felt going down my throat at all. It kind of made me gag but of course I kept going back for more thinking it would somehow get better. I believe Dad said it was the funniest thing he’s seen in the last 6 months. We’ll see about that.

No comments: