Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bye-bye gummy smile...


Hellooooo teeny little razor sharp pearly whites! That’s right, I have teeth! As in not one but TWO TEETH!! Boy was that hard work. These suckers had me in a mood for days. They finally came in about 2 weeks ago (one 5 days after the other) but I’ve been keeping them under wraps. I mean I worked so hard to get them I didn’t want to open my mouth and have them fall out or something! But finally I decided I’d let mom get just one picture to show them off. Pretty nice aren’t they?

In other news, I went today for my 6-month doctor visit. I weigh 19lbs 6oz and am 28 inches long. My head is so big it’s not even on the charts which is probably why my oh-so-cute pumpkin hat wouldn’t fit this morning. I also got my first shot. It wasn’t nearly as bad as Mom said it would be but I cried just a little bit to make sure she knew it wasn’t something I wanted to experience on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You explained the topic very well. The contents have provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info.